Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    In his new book "Do as I say, Not As I do" Author Peter Schweizer documents among other things:

    "I don't own a single share of stock," Michael Moore has claimed. No, he doesn't own a single share he owns hundreds of thousands! You'll never believe one company that he owns stock in. Halliburton!

    He travels with a fleet of private SUVs and bodyguards.

    Of the 134 producers, editors, cinematographers, composers, and production coordinators Moore he hired to work on his movies only 1 has been black.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    Somebody is upset that Kilgore lost the election by 100,000 votes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    Gotch voted for Kaine, he just knows an idiot when he sees one. You should shut your mouth and know about someone before you say something.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    kaine, kaine, kaine
    NRA gave him an "F"
    for all you hunters and gun owners
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    That's right, I voted for Kaine. What Kilgore / Kaine could possibly have to do with the fact that Moore is a con-man totally escapes me anyway though?

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    Ethan, the NRA rarely if ever supports a dem. It's a political org. despite their claims. I'll promise you you'll be able to hunt eactly the same way two years from now that you do now. I'm not a Dem. BTW. I voted twice for Perot, I voted twice for Reagan and still believe him (Reagan) to be the best president by far in my lifetime.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    It's true about the NRA being a political party. Though I do somewhat support them to an extent, they do take some things to far.
    crack is whack

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    exactly....we could have ted kennedy as a president and we'd still be able to hunt 6 days a week...

    Heck I think they need to make some kinda revision so we could hunt on sundays from maybe 6-11am or something like that?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    Sunday hunting is a state issue. TED KENNEDY let's don't go that far now.
    crack is whack

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Hypocrisy Of Michael Moore

    If we had Ted Kennedy as president I would hope we'd all be too embarrassed to go out in public.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •